At David White Electrical we offer both full and partial rewiring services for all types of domestic properties. Rewires or Upgrades may be required as your electrical system can deteriorate over time, becoming hazardous. All electrical work carried out by David White Electrical is NICEIC certificated where necessary.
The best way to check if a Rewire is required is to have a Periodic Inspection carried out on the property, this will give you a clearer look at the condition of the electrical system. The inspection will reveal any potential electric shock risks or fire hazard. It will also show whether any electrical circuits or equipment are overloaded. The inspection will also highlight any defective DIY electrical work and identify a lack of earthing or bonding.
- Massive improvements in both function and safety
- Home is safe from electrical failures and fires
- An investment in your homes infrastructure and safety – this will help if you if you ever decide to sell your home
- Opportunity to redesign your electrical layout, ensuring all fixtures and fittings suit your requirements
- Opportunity to upgrade to energy efficient lighting, smart controls or to tidy up your TV point
- Rest easy knowing that your rewire has been undertaken by registered members of SELECT that subscribe to rigorous, up-to-date, industry standards